The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Completed it with about 163 deaths.

Man did that take some patience. It took about an hour of my life away, but I did it.
On the constructive critisism side, this was a really unique, fun game. It's not too often you find games that really give you a challenge but this is one of them. Some great work, perhaps a sequel?

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

Found all the Easter Eggs.

Excellent work on this everyone, I didn't even know that the second tour was happening already. Nonetheless great stuff, Swain's voiceovers were ace.
Anyway, EASTER EGG SPOILERS BELOW:
1. Click the last thumbnail of Bizarro Tom.
2. Click Krinkels' name in his panel.
3. Click the front door of Bitey's Castle.
4. Click the word 'colorblind' in Orb's Fun Fact panel.
5. Click the small planet on the left in Glaiel-Gamer's art.
6. Click The-Swain's level icon.

Doing these will unlock a slide-puzzle option. Plus for an extra Easter Egg, click Luis' level icon. ;)
SPOILERS END HERE.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Haha, excellent stuff.

Wade and Mike's staff pages made me laugh so hard. Great work, fantastic VA.

Fived and Faved.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Awesome , funny game.

But sweet Zombie Jesus, which #42 do I click?

Splapp-me-do responds:

It's simple. Look at the hint! :p

Humbuggered Humbuggered

Ha! Take that you lousy cripple!

Oh, wait. Screwed by New Year's. Never mind. Awesome game, Wonchop. I particularly love the reindeer that charges Santa. I must've lol'd at about every trap. A very fun game for the "festive" season.
10/10
5/5

Bwahaha

Fight Me! Fight Me!

The best __ Me! yet!

Can't beat Hard Mode though. It's bloody challenging once you (sorry, The Scarfed Scuffle) started wobbling madly.

Will Sexual Harrassment Wig Man ever come back? He cracked me up. I wonder who he was? ;)

Wonchop responds:

Heh, who knows where Wiggy went.

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Lmao, I suck at this game!

I'm too damn trigger happy.... but anyway, great game Wonchop! Simple but addictive and fun. Another great production from Wonchop for the holiday (*snort*) season.

:D thanks

Music and Sounds Music and Sounds

A refreshing break from the crap submissions!

Personally I don't like ClockDay due to the large amount of crap, but this entertained me for a minute or two. I liked it. Fiven'd.

MegaGold responds:

Wow thanks for the review, I'm glad it entertained you =D

NG Sketchbook Tour 06 NG Sketchbook Tour 06

Beautiful work from everyone.

And I thought I was good at drawing... if only I could draw as well as that. Maybe I should have a go and get upstaged next year... Anyway great work guys and congrats to all those who took part.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Hmm. A bible. Handy when it comes to getting shot.

I spent most of the game laughing at the guy's voice. "You just stand there and look pretty!" lol. Why did the maid get killed anyway? Weren't the "robbers" supposed to be like cops or something? And they shot her for leaving a room untidy? But, yeah, overall it's a fun game.